1000+ Full-time Day labourers Needed in Canada
Labourers Needed in Canada: A company specializing in the assembly of doors and windows is looking for full-time day laborers for a temporary mandate offering a salary varying between $ 13.35 for its Terrebonne workshop. This company offers training directly in-house, an opportunity not to be missed!
Day shifts: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The salary is $ 13.35 an hour.
Here are the main responsibilities that a day laborer must have:
- * Assemble different components of doors and windows;
- * Use several tools to screw and punch different parts;
- * Handle products; * Prepare the parts before painting;
- * Check the quality of the product;
- * Work in compliance with the health and safety rules in force;
- * All other related tasks.
Daily profile sought:
- * Good ability to read directions;
- * Good learning ability;
- * Good team spirit;
- * Good health and safety awareness;
- * Good physical condition.
Labourers Needed in Canada
Are you interested in this daily job opportunity in Terrebonne? Apply now by clicking on the link provided for this purpose or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1129738. We look forward to meeting you!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsAccommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.