2020 Nursing Training College Interview: Interview Questions and Answers
Nursing training College Interview date 2020
The nurses training college interview 2020 is expected to start around June 6, 2020. The date for the interview will be different depending on the Nursing training college you applied to. The specific date for the interview would be sent through text to the applicant at least one week to the interview.
2020 Nursing Training College Interview
Here is all you must know!
After the interview, the interview results are expected to be published on the notice board of the nursing training college.
Nursing Training College Admission List 2020
The nursing training college admission list is expected to be released from 8th July 2020. Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to download their admissions letters, prospectus and how to prepare for school.
Things You Need To Carry To The Nursing Training Interview
The following are the list of items you need to carry when going for the Nursing Training College Interview. Each of these items is very important and must be packed way in advance in order not to forget them.
- Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and printout their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
- Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event where an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
- Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
- Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along the phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
- Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificates. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
- Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be Ghc100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will however communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
Likely Nursing Training Interview Questions and Answers
The following paragraphs will explain some of the nursing training interview questions to expect, the logic behind them and how to answer such questions easily.
Please take note that these are only some of the questions to expect. These questions are sampled from students who are currently in the nursing training college. Some of who went through our coaching came out successfully and are now students in some of the nursing training colleges in the country whiles some are currently practicing on the field.
You can link up with Bansah on WhatsApp if you need assistance on how to pass the nursing training interview and on any other tertiary related matter.
Do take note that the nursing training interview is in two sections.
- You will write an objective test paper of 100 multiple-choice questions. These questions will be from English, Maths, and Science.
- You will face a panel for a face to face interview.
Check out some of the likely interview questions to expect below
- The “Tell us about yourself” question is always present no matter the type of interview you are attending. Be it jobs or school, the panel will always ask you to tell them about yourself.
This question is designed to let them know who they are dealing with. Don’t go too deep into your background. Highlight your achievements and your strength and remember to be brief.
- You can’t run away from the “Why do you want to be a nurse” question. For those of you with the passion to save lives, tell them about how you developed that passion and how you’ve nursed it over the years.
- Most nurses interview panels will ask you what makes you think you are qualified to be a nurse? In this case, point it to them that you only have the desire to become a nurse and you are now applying to be trained by their institution to become a qualified nurse. Let them know why you will be an asset to the ministry should they agree to train you in their institution.
- The panel will also test your knowledge of the nursing profession. One of the regular questions asked in this area is “Who brought about Modern Nursing?” The answer to this question is Florence Nightingale. It will be in your own interest to read a little on her.
- Some general knowledge questions will definitely pop their noses. The most likely question here will be the name of the current minister of health. The current director of health, the regional minister of the region you attending the interview in. If you don’t know the name of the president and vice of the country, I don’t think you even deserve to be at that interview.
- Do you have any questions for us? This is most definitely the last question to be asked before they tell you that you will hear from them. Be creative and ask them a question that will let them admire your intellectual abilities. The question advisably must be in regards to the reason you are there. Don’t go asking why the finance minister can’t maintain a single digit inflation at a Nursing training interview.
Please take note that the information above may not be 100% accurate since it was gathered based on previous analysis. it is to serve as a guide to help you!
2020 Nursing Training College Interview
lets us know what’s on your mind at the comment section