Deadline for uew admission forms 20212022 | uew admission forms 202122 | www uew edu gh admission list | uew admission requirements | uew admission fees | uew admission 202122 | uew admission portal | uew admissions 20212022
Admission of Direct/Mature/Post-Diploma Candidates into Full-Time/Sandwich Undergraduate Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2021/2022 academic year.
NOTE: Current final year students who are yet to write their final exams may also apply as “AWAITING RESULT”
FACULTY OF EDUCATIONAL STUDIESSCHOOL OF BUSINESSSCHOOL OF CREATIVE ARTSFACULTY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES EDUCATION & COMMUNICATIONSCHOOL OF MEDIA STUDIES AND COMMUNICATIONFACULTY OF SCIENCE EDUCATIONFACULTY OF HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATIONFACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements
HOW TO APPLY
Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Cost of Online Application Forms (Bachelor’s degree and Diploma programmes)
|All Post-Diploma Applicants||GH¢200.00|
- Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
- Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
- Successful applicants of Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
- Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
- Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
- All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
Direct Applicant: Thursday, 30th September, 2021
Mature Applicants: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Post-Diploma Applicants: Thursday, 30th September, 2021
Dates for 2021/2022 Entrance Examination
- Subject Area Test for Special Education candidates only (SAT)
Thursday, August 12th, 2021 (Paper starts at 3:00 p. m.)
- Subject Area Test for all Mature Candidates including Special Education Candidates
Friday, August 13th, 2021 (Paper starts at 8:00 a. m.)
- General Aptitude Test for all Mature Candidates.
Saturday, August 14, 2021 (Paper starts at 8:00)
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.