2021 Housekeeping Jobs in Canada with Work Permit-Apply Online
2021 Housekeeping Jobs in Canada: Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families.
All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples’ lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
2021 Housekeeping Jobs in Canada-Job Description
The Springs at Willowcreek seeks a Housekeeper with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills.
Responsibilities could include completion of a daily room cleaning schedule, facility common space cleaning, and providing individualized personal care for our treasured residents.
We seek persons with good values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference.
2021 Housekeeping Jobs in Canada Qualifications
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, and helpful
- Additional Information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Housekeeping Jobs in Canada: Are you Looking for Local Housekeeper Jobs in Canada? Are you a dedicated Housekeeper, Maid or Cleaning man/woman looking for a housekeeping job near me in Canada? then we’ve got you covered, read on to apply for latest housekeeping jobs openings in Canada 2021.
Cleaning, janitorial and maid services are terms that describe a dedicated external service that provides specific cleaning methods to individuals, schools, businesses and just about anyone who needs a cleanup done right.
Housekeeping Jobs in Canada with Work Permit
This housekeeping job posting for everyone interested in working as a housekeeper in Canada is focused on helping connect individuals with a nationwide network of qualified cleaning professionals for their home, office or commercial space.
Whether you want to joint part-time, full-time, or weekend, residential, commercial, office, condo or apartment, hotel cleaning jobs, use this post to find a great housekeeping job near you. We even have listed live-in housekeeper jobs!
If you want to get housekeeping jobs in Canada for foreigners, then you must have to immigrate to Canada using Canada Express Entry program or Working Holiday Visa in Canada.
So whether you’re looking for a housekeeper, house cleaner, maid service, or cleaning lady or you’re a professional cleaner looking for work in Canada— below we have mentioned all details about the job title.
Salary for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada?
Looking for information about Canada housekeeping salary and benefits. Based on the previous year survey the average Housekeeping salary in Canada is $35,420 per year or $18 per hour.
The entry-level housekeeper positions start at $24,225 per year while well-experienced workers can make up to $50,000 per year.
What are the Duties of a Housekeeper?
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Washing windows
- Making beds and changing linens
- Ironing clothing items
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Tidying up rooms
- Washing blinds
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Share your thoughts with us on 2021 Housekeeping Jobs in Canada