NOV DEC TimeTable 2021, WASSCE and NOVDEC Timetable
Wassce Nov/dec Registration | Wassce Nov/dec Online Registration | WASSCE Nov/Dec Time Table | WASSCE Ranking Full List | WASSCE Ranking In Ashanti Region | Nov/Dec Index Numbers | Nov/Dec Examination Results | Nov/Dec Centers In Ghana | Online Registration For Nov/Dec West African Senior Secondary Examination (WASSCE) For Private Candidates | Online Registration
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the timetable for the 2021 May/June West African School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The first core subject, Integrated Science will be taken on Saturday, September 1, 2021 followed by Oral English and Core Mathematics on September 7th and 8th respectively.
This year’s Nov/Dec examination is scheduled to start on Monday, 30th July, 2021 and end on Wednesday 3rd October, 2021.
WASSCE and NOVDEC Timetable
Meanwhile, regisration is currently ongoing for private candidates who wish to partake in the exam.Advertisements
The schedule for the receipt of entries is as follows:
- 12th February – 15th April, 2021 (16.00 GMT)…….. Registration and payment
- 16th – 18th April, 2021 Payment for normal registration only
- 19th – 30th April, 2021, Late entry and payment
How To Register for WAEC Nov Dec Registration 2021 / 2022
Candidates are required to enter their SURNAME first, followed by the FIRST name and then MIDDLE NAME (if any). You are also required to enter your personal information which includes:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Postal Address
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials.
Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
Prospective candidates are to follow the steps below to register:
(1) Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to
commence registration. The list of designated internet cafés can be obtained on the
WAEC website, www.waecgh.org
(2) Open the registration website: www.waecgh.org
(3) Select link to WASSCE for Private Candidates
(4) Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
(5) Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
(6) Fill in your personal information.
(7) Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
(8) Upload your signature.
(9) Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
(10) Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
(11) Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed in 17.
(12) Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
(13) You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission
Notice from 5th August, 2021.
WAEC Examination Centre and Subject Information for Nov/Dec
In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
Photo for WAEC Registration
You will be required to upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature. Please make sure the signature you give is the one you usually use.
The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height). Completion
On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
Finally, on click of the Submit button, the system will complete the Registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
- Login with email and password, select Penalty Type.
- Make the required modification and submit following the same process as outlined in Fresh Registration above.
- An invoice for the modification will be generated for candidates to print and take to the bank for payment
Please note that these modifications will not be effected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
Printing of confirmation page
Candidates are required to visit this site for printing of Confirmation Page after making payment at the bank.
Date for the Examination
The examination is scheduled to start on Monday, 27th July, 2021 and end on Wednesday,
30th September, 2021. The Timetable can be accessed by clicking on the Timetable icon
on the registration website. Candidates are advised to study the Timetable carefully in order to avoid a clash of subjects.
NOTE: English Language 3 (Oral) is scheduled for Friday, 4th September, 2021
How To Check Novdec Registration Closing Dates 2021 / 2022
Visit official waec ghana portal for more information
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.