Anglo American YES Internship Programme 2021/2022
Kumba Iron Ore supports the YES initiative and is looking for qualified graduates to participate in the initiative and be placed the Kumba Corporate Office in Centurion as well as able to travel to the Anglo Corporate Office in Johannesburg in 3 different disciplines.
Application Deadline: 4th December 2021
About the Award: The YES programme is a collaborative economic enabler led by business with government and labour for youth which gives unemployed youth a first chance at work which will equip you with a toolkit to beacon of hope to your families, households and communities.
Eligibility: You will be required to be
- Be between the ages 18 to 35 years old
- Completed Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in required discipline
- Medical examination is mandatory asper company procedure
- Willing to work on a 12 month contract
- Willing to work in a mining environment
- Work experience will not be required as the opportunity is focused on individuals who do not have any experience
- Company will not provide accommodation or transport therefore candidates are to make own arrangement.
- Candidates will not receive any additional benefits other than the monthly salary.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- A stipend/allowance per month, for duration of programme
- Free training and experiential learning
- Personal Protective Equipment
Duration of Award: 12 months
How to Apply:
- Apply for the Corporate Communications discipline.
- Apply for the the Human Resources discipline.
- Apply for the Finance and Supply Chain Management discipline.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.