ANU HDR Fee Remission Merit international Scholarship in Australia 2021/2022
ANU HDR Fee Remission Merit international Scholarship in Australia
The programme is open for the session 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: December 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD or Master of Philosophy
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD or Master of Philosophy degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have been ranked as part of a competitive scholarship process for another ANU or external scholarship.
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
s, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate research degree coursework at the Australian National University. No separate application is necessary as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The programme covers the tuition fees for the standard duration of a PhD or Master of Philosophy coursework.