Ashesi University College 2021/2022 Admission Application, applications are invited from qualified and interested applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year Ashesi University College admissions.
All interested applicants are to carefully read the admission requirements and the application procedures before putting in an application.
ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 Ashesi University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Ashesi University College Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close on (SEPTEMBER 2021):
- The Ashesi University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once Ashesi University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Ashesi University applications are still ongoing.
Ashesi University College 2021/2022 Admission Forms Basic Requirements
1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
(2) Pay Application Fees
GHs100 for Ghanaian nationals; $50 for international applicants.
(How to pay application fees)
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
(3) Submit completed applications
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to:
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.