Australia PhD Scholarships in Health Economics and Policy 2021/2022
Australia PhD Scholarships in Health Economics and Policy
The programme aims to support domestic and international students who want to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Contribute to the Health Economics Program of the Value in Health Economics and Policy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Hold an H1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in economics or a related discipline,
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Be confident to implement surveys in health-related settings
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, send the email expressing interest to PhD degree programme [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- A cover letter including a brief outline (1 page) detailing your interest in, and suitability for the project
- A detailed curriculum vitae including academic transcript(s) and names and contact details of 2 academic referees
- Initial research proposal (max. 2 pages) including an identification of the problem, a brief review of relevant literature, and an outline of proposed research methodology.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the following requirements:
- Applicants must have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor with Honours Class 1 or Honours Class II, Division 1 or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training)
- Applicants must have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor in the University or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training), and have achieved by subsequent work and study a standard recognised by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) as equivalent to at least Honours Class II, Division 1
- Language Requirement: Applicants must comply with the standard of English competence for the programme applied at the university.
The University of Newcastle is providing the amount of $28,092 per annum (2021 rate) indexed annually. For a PhD candidate, the living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years and the tuition fee scholarship is for four years. Scholarships also include up to $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at a single rate, for an international candidate.