Australian National University Digital Agriculture Scholarship for Africa students
Each year the ANU College of Science (CoS) and the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) may offer a limited number of awards known as the Digital Agriculture PhD Supplementary Scholarship (Award).
The objective of this Award is to provide funding for outstanding domestic or international students to enable them to pursue a PhD program in Science, Engineering or Technology at the University. The focus of their research is on a collaborative project between CSIRO and the Australian National University (ANU) in the field of information science relevant to the agriculture domain.
ANU Digital Agriculture Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of ANU Digital Agriculture Scholarship
The value of the Australian National University Digital Agriculture Scholarship includes:
- Scholarship award of $15,000 pa (fortnightly payments).
- Duration (3 years).
- Extension (1x 6mth extension with approval from DA) for up to 3 years is available to international students.
Requirements for ANU Digital Agriculture Scholarship Qualification
The Award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing, (within 6 months of enrolment), domestic or international student who:
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Information Science relevant to the Agriculture domain, based in the either the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science; and
- will be undertaking research for CSIRO / ANU projects under a Collaboration Agreement; and
- has demonstrated First class honours (H1), or equivalence; and
- have signed a Student Agreement with CSIRO, unless otherwise agreed in writing with CSIRO; and
- must not be in full-time employment; and
- is the recipient of an AGRTP or equivalent HDR base stipend, or is approved to hold this Award as a bridging scholarship.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
November 29, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply via an application form – see Online application form for further details.
For more details, visit ANU website.