B.P. Dammizio Entrance International Scholarships
Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Canada, the University of Waterloo is announcing B.P. Dammizio Entrance International Scholarships. The funding is available for both domestic and international students.
The programme will recognize outstanding undergraduate students entering the first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering for the session 2021/22.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $4,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
s, candidates must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for this funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Admission Information Form and contest results as administered through CEMC (Mathematics students only).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Waterloo will provide multiple grants, valued at $4,000 each, are awarded to outstanding students entering the first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.