The United Negro College Fund or UNCF is pleased to announce the scholarship program of the BNSF Railway Foundation. The BNSF College Scholarship program 2021 is open to American black students who have been under-represented.
If this meets you right and you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the BNSF College Scholarship. I believe this is the opportunity you have been looking for. And the World Scholarship Forum is here to help you all the way.
But before you go further, why not go through our table of content to view all the existing topics treated here. I believe this will serve as a guideline for you.
About BNSF College Scholarship
Applicants applying for full-time study at a UNCF member institution or other accredited university or university in the United States in the academic year 2021-2022 can apply for this scholarship.
The mission of UNCF is to build a strong and recognized network of under-represented students who, with the support of the UNCF, become highly qualified graduates. The total value of the scholarship is $ 22,500.
The United Negro College Fund (UNCF) is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and scholarship grants for 39 historically black private colleges and universities.
About BNSF College Scholarship Program
BNSF College Scholarship Program Eligibility
- Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
- Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
- Reside or be a permanent resident of Tarrant County, Texas
- Be a full-time, enrolled degree-seeking candidate at a UNCF member institution or at any other fully accredited U.S. located college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- To be eligible for consideration, the student must be the dependent of a full-time BNSF Railway active or furloughed employee or retiree, a senior in high school and be able to provide an official SAT or ACT score prior to the application deadline.
Level/Field of Study
This College Scholarship program is open to full-time, enrolled degree-seeking candidates at a UNCF member institution.
The program is hosted in the United State.
However, there are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2021. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The BNSF Scholarship 2021 is open to the resident or permanent resident of Tarrant County, Texas in the United States.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from this program, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
BNSF College Scholarship Worth
These scholarships carry awards of either $5,000 per year renewable for up to three additional years if a student is selected as a National Merit Scholar or $2,500 per year renewable for up to three additional years if the student is selected as a BNSF Scholarship winner.
There are ten (10) scholarships available, up to $2,500 each.
How To Apply For The BNSF College Scholarship program 2021:
You can go through the link below and register to apply for the BNSF College Scholarship program 2021:
To complete this application, you will need:
- Complete the online application
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation
- Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
- Provide an unofficial or official transcript
The scholarship application opens on 6th September and the application deadline is 24th January, Yearly.
Link for more information:
For more Information on BNSF College Scholarship program 2021 click on the link below
BNSF Railway Foundation ( Other Scholarship Program)
The BNSF Railway Foundation currently funds the following additional scholarship programs.
Interested students must contact their high school guidance counselor for details on each individual program and how to apply
- The Horatio Alger Association 25 North Dakota and 12 Fort Worth scholarships.
- The United Negro College Fund offers a scholarship(s) to students from Tarrant County, Texas who attend any of the 39 UNCF member colleges and universities.
- Native American Scholarships are administered by AISES (American Indian Science and Engineering Society) and are five 4-year annual scholarships based on financial need to American Indian high school seniors who reside in one of the 13 BNSF served states of AZ, CA, CO, KS, MN, MT, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, and WA. Preference is given to the sciences, medicine, engineering, natural and physical science, business, education and health administration. Winners are selected by AISES.
- Future Farmers of America Scholarships are administered by the National FFA office. Ten 4-year scholarships are awarded to FFA members in CA, IL, IA, KS, MN, MT, NE, ND, SD and TX and who are enrolled in the following areas of agriculture: business management, economics, finance and sales, and marketing.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More