British Columbia Institute of Technology 2021-2022 Admissions
Here is detailed information on the British Columbia Institute of Technology 2021-2022 Admissions. Read carefully, information on this page is to give you a general idea about how admissions at BCIT are done.
British Columbia Institute of Technology Programs, Requirements & How to Apply
At BCIT, entrance requirements are program-specific. After reviewing your program’s requirements, use these pages to:
- Determine if your previous studies and/or experience help meet the requirements
- Understand your options for upgrading and assessment testing
- Find out if you are eligible to receive transfer credit for prior education and knowledge
- Make sure your study permit is submitted on time
British Columbia Institute of Technology 2021 requirements
- BCIT has set English proficiency standards to help you succeed; find out how to prove your English proficiency
- View our equivalency guides to see if your Canadian high school, international high school, or post-secondary courses can be used to meet BCIT’s entrance requirements
Using Your Midterm Grades
- If you are still working on completing a required course, many programs will allow you to apply using your midterm grades
- Formal, for-credit education completed in other provinces and countries can be evaluated to determine comparable levels in British Columbian and Canadian terms
- Find out if you have the knowledge and skill required for entrance into a BCIT program by taking a BCIT assessment test
- Take an upgrading course or program to improve your knowledge and skill in the areas required for your program
- Find out whether you qualify to receive credit for courses you’ve taken or to be assessed for existing knowledge and skills acquired elsewhere
Study permit requirements
- Don’t miss any deadlines; know how and when to submit your study permit to BCIT
Practical career credentials designed for industry
- Certificate and Advanced Certificate
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Technology
- Graduate Certificate
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Applied Science
- Master of Science
BCIT conducts applied research to enhance the undergraduate educational experience, advance the state-of-practice and strengthen business and industry competitiveness.
For over 20 years, the institute’s research has focused on providing solutions to industry challenges through product development, evaluation and commercialization.
How to Apply-British Columbia Institute of Technology 2021
Step 1: Choose your program
View BCIT’s programs and courses to find a program that fits your goals.
Step 2: Meet the entrance requirements
You must meet the requirements for your chosen program to be considered. View your program’s Program Entry page for entrance requirements.
Please be aware that some BCIT programs are competitive, and meeting the entrance requirements may not guarantee admission.
Step 3: Prepare your application
- Check your application dates.
- Prepare your supporting documents.
- Have your application fee ready: $90 (domestic) or $154 (international).
Step 4: Submit your application online
Apply online using the BCIT Secure Information System:
- Create or search for your BCIT ID.
- Follow the instructions to select and apply for your program.
- Pay the application fee by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Step 5: Check your application status
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can check your application status on myBCIT.
- Log in to my BCIT.
- Choose “Check Application Status or Upload More Documents” under Student Self Service.
Contact British Columbia Institute of Technology
Contact us by email
Submit your question for Student Information and Enrolment Services using the form below, or send us an email at AskUs@bcit.ca. We will respond within two business days. Hours of online service: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
|Key phone numbers|
8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Canada and United States only
Thanks for reading, visit the comment section and share your comments with us. follow this blog on all social media platforms.
Facts about the British Columbia Institute of Technology
The British Columbia Institute of Technology (also referred to as BCIT), is a public polytechnic institute in Burnaby, British Columbia. The technical institute has five campuses located in the Metro Vancouver region, with its main campus in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. There is also the Aerospace Technology Campus in Richmond, the Marine Campus in the City of North Vancouver, Downtown campus in Vancouver, and Annacis Island Campus in Delta. It is provincially chartered through legislation in the College and Institute Act. The school operates as a vocational and technical school, offering apprenticeships for the skilled trades and diplomas and degrees in vocational education for skilled technicians and workers in professions such as engineering, accountancy, business administration, broadcast/media communication, digital arts, nursing, computing, medicine, architecture, and law.
British Columbia Institute of Technology 2021 Admissions
BCIT was first established as the British Columbia Vocational School in 1960. When BCIT opened its Burnaby campus in 1964, initial enrollment was 498 students. As of 2017, enrollment has grown to 18,755 full-time students and 30,593 part-time students. Since its foundation, the institution has been home to over 125,000 alumni.
Share you thoughts with us on British Columbia Institute of Technology 2021-2022 Admissions Below. we will respond to you ASAP.