Applications for the 2021 Solve Education! Campus Ambassadors Program are now open.
Application Deadline: 8th January 2021
About the Award: Gain lifelong skills and experience that will set you apart among your peers. The knowledge gained from this ambassadorship program is valuable to students interested in leadership, business, marketing, or advertising across sub-Saharan Africa.
Solve Education! empowers young people to empower themselves through education by gamifying learning for lifelong benefits. As a Solve Education! Campus Ambassador, you will promote lifelong learning on your campus, through gamified platforms, like Ed the bot, a friendly gaming bot and learn-buddy, which seeks to change the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time.
Eligibility: Successful applicants are enthusiastic about gamified and long-life learning, possess a history of leadership, and a track record of mobilizing youths.
- Must be registered, full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students of a sub-Sahara African higher institution of learning.
- Possesses experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community.
- Can work remotely for approximately 3-5 hours per week, on and off-campus, from February to October 2021.
- Are excellent communicators who are motivated and inspired to succeed.
- Should be available to travel by the last quarter of 2021.
Eligible Countries: sub-Sahara African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: All expense paid trip to Singapore in 2021.
- Access to mentorship and premium career development training;
- Perks, recognitions, and swag for high achieving ambassadors;
- New skill development and resume-worthy professional experience that employers desire;
- Work in a culturally diverse setting;
- Develop your analytical skills.
Duration of Award: 8 months (February to October 2021)
How to Apply: Applicants must be prepared to answer the following questions. Upload your answers on YouTube and submit the unlisted links on the form:
Ed the bot is a gaming bot which aims to change the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time. It ensures lifelong learning and kicks against studying just for grades. With this information, be prepared to answer the following in a video:
- Come up with a plan to have everyone learn with a chatbot on your campus (2mins)
- How would you foster a learning environment on your campus using telegram? (2mins)
- What is your career aspiration? What are the skills you want to learn that you think will be useful in the future? (1min)
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.