The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English, and was established in 1989
Canadian Universities Without IELTS & Scholarships
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degree Programs.
1) University of Winnipeg: IELTS Certification Credentials are not necessary for the University of Winnipeg. However, Proof of Proficiency in the English language is a mandatory requirement.
What You Need to Study in Only to Submit the English Language Proficiency Certificate. You need to tell them that Your Previous Degree Institute was is in English.
2) Brock University: IELTS will help you get admission into this institute but it is not a compulsion OR Not Compulsory.
3) University of Saskatchewan: The University of Saskatchewan is home to a growing number of international students. They accept TOEFL (An overall score of 86 with minimum scores of 19 in each area) as an alternative to the IELTS exam.
4) Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador: The university will also grant you an exemption if you can provide proof that you are proficient in English by showing your grades over the last 4 years of your academic career.
However, this is rare and students should verify the exemptions thoroughly by contacting the university directly. You need to tell them that Your Previous Degree Institute was is in English.
5) University of Regina: You must have completed a post-secondary education that was offered in the English Language. However, you need to check out the website of the university to know if your previous university and the country you offered are exempted from the list.
6) Carleton University: You need official transcripts for the previous three years of high school, college, or university, where education was offered in the English language.
7) Memorial University: You need to attend an intensive English programme at the St. John’s campus or Grenfel campus wings of the Memorial University.
8) Concordia University: For graduate business students, you must have taken an academic English course at Concordia University. However, the condition is not the same for every student.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More