ALL APPLICANTS can apply as follows:
1. TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
a. CLICK HERE
b. Complete the form
d. Send all supporting documents to email@example.com
e. Submit the form.
- You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application to continue from where you left off.
- Your application will not be considered until we have received all the required documents.
- All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
1. Paper Application forms can be purchased from the Miotso and Mataheko Campuses of the University for GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants (Payment to be done by Bankers’ Draft in favour of Central University)
2, Application forms can also be downloaded and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants at the time of submission.( Payment to be done by Bankers’ Draft in favour of Central University)
3. The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to :
The Admissions Officer
Miotso Campus (near Dawhenya, off the Accra-Aflao Road)
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583