Charleston Family Trust Scholarships
In this article, I will be showing you the requirement to apply, how to apply, also telling you more about the Charleston Family Trust Scholarship
About Sponsor of the Charleston Family Trust Scholarship
Mr. Charleston was a lifetime member of the National Association for the Advancement of Color (NAACP), a sponsor of the United Negro College Fund’s Southern Poverty Law Center, and had a long and comprehensive career with the Assistant Justice Department of California. at Folsom State Prison.
Charleston’s hard work and perseverance allowed them to leave a part of their inheritance to those who would be unable to complete education because they felt that “education in their life’s journey is paramount.”
Their hope was to enrich the lives of those who receive this gift so that the recipient can do the same for the next generation.
The Scholarship is designed for High School Senior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior. The Charleston Family Trust Scholarship is opened for all disciplines. Choose to start the application now.
The Scholarship is hosted in the United States of America. International Students are not eligible to apply.
The Scholarship is opened for only USA Students studying in an accredited university, college or high school. Black Americans are favorites.
Charleston Scholarship Requirements?
- Be African American and legal residents of the United States;
- Have a cumulative grade point average of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and submit an uploaded official or unofficial current college academic transcript which demonstrates this GPA.
- Have completed a FAFSA and demonstrate a financial need based upon the review of a Financial Aid office official;
- Be enrolled currently as a full-time Undergraduate college student at any 4-year accredited institution. Note** High school seniors are INELIGIBLE to apply for this scholarship, it is ONLY for current full time enrolled undergraduate students;
- Complete an online application
How Much is Charleston Family Trust Scholarship Worth?
Successful candidates can win up to $3,000 (based upon student’s financial needs). Only U.S. citizens, U.S. national or permanent residents can receive the award. African Americans can apply for the Charles Family Trust Scholarship.
How to be a Charleston Family Trust Scholar :
Applicants will be needing an Application Form which can be gotten through the contact Pia Holland at [email protected] for details. You are required to write an essay to apply. You have to be accessed in terms of your Financial Need Analysis
The 2021-2022 Edition will start on 2/12/2021 at 10:00 AM EST. Set a reminder to it