Chevening Scholarship 2021-2022 In UK
The British Chevening Scholarship 2021 program will offer International students from all over the world. Chevening UK Scholarship 2021 program is a fully-funded UK Scholarship 2021 by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organization from the World.
International Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 covers all the expenses of the student such as university tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, airfare as an economy class return to the UK, and additional support grants and allowances also offers to cover the essential expenditure in the UK.
Benefits Of Chevening Scholarship 2021:
It is a great opportunity to avail of the UK Government Scholarship program to Study in UK and explore the beauty of Europe.
The International Chevening Scholarship scholarship 2021 at different top UK universities have the following benefits as given below:
- University Tuition fee
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance. Urgent Care Near Me
- Monthly living allowance:
- Airfare to the UK. Urgent Care Warren
- The cost of one Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Degree Programs Under Chevening Scholarship
The Chevening Scholarship is available for about 12,000+ different 1 Year Master’s Courses in all academic fields at over 100+ different UK higher education institutions.
In Your Chevening Scholarship 2021 Application you must select at least three-degree courses from the given list. All Master Degree Courses are for the One Year period of study. The students can find the courses from the given list of 12,000+ Degree Courses: View Courses List
Eligibility Criteria For The Chevening Scholarship?
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this UK Government Scholarship Program:
- There are about 160+ Eligible Countries for Chevening Scholarship 2021 Around the World. Please check your country: List of Eligible Countries
Eligible types of Work Experience:
The student must ensure that he/she meets the minimum work-experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your Chevening application. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience.
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Chevening Scholarship 2021 English Language Requirements:
The good news is that Chevening Scholarship is not required English Language Certificate as the Majority of the English Test centers are closed. That is why The UK Government Scholarship Program removed the Chevening English Language Requirement for 2021 international applicants. Anyone can apply now without English Language Requirements.
- Applicant must be a citizen/national of Eligible Chevening countries or territory.
- The applicant must be returned back to his/her home country after the completion of your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK Universities Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2021.
What Documents Are Required For Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Online Application
- Research proposal/ Study Plan
- Recommendation Letters
Application Timeline for Chevening Scholarship 2021
- 3 September 2020: Application Open
- 3 November 2020: Application Close
- Mid-November to December 2020: Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid February 2021: Applicants Shorlisted for interviews
- 22 February 2021: References And Education Document Deadline
- 1 March to 30 April 2021: Interview Take Place
- Early June 2021: Results
- 15 July 2021 = Offer Deadline
- September/October 2021: Studies Begin in the UK
Deadline for Chevening Scholarship
The Deadline for Chevening Scholarship 2021 is 3 November 2020.
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship
The student has to fill the online application form at the Chevening Scholarship Portal and fill the online application form.
- The applicant needs to apply online for UK Chevening Scholarship Portal by Select your country and follow the next procedure: Visit for Apply
- You can also visit for more information about the Chevening Scholarship: Visit Here – Official Announcement
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Be Denied Nursing Training Admission in 2021
- GES Releases New Guide For Teacher Upgrading Processing-Check Here
- Private Nursing Training Schools in Ghana: complete list
- Nursing Training Admission List 2021/2022
- 10 Tips To Help You Gain Admission Into Nursing Training College In Ghana