Chinese Government Scholarship 2021/2022 at Zhejiang University
Chinese Government Scholarship
Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education.
Aim and Benefits of Chinese Government Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for postgraduate admissions of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas obtained from top 500 world universities according to the Shanghai Ranking or Zhejiang University ’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Documents Required for Application
The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
March 10, 2021
How to Apply
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University are to submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person before the application deadline.
The envelope of the application package should be marked “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2021”.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310058.
For more details, visit Zhejiang University website.