CMU Redekop School of Business scholarships
The purpose of the funding program is to encourage worldwide students who wish to enter a Bachelor’s degree program at CMU’s Redekop School of Business in Canada.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
Here are details on the scholarship
- University or Organization: Canadian Mennonite University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $6,000; $1,500 per year up to four years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, Applicants must meet CMU’s regular admission requirements, except that one of the grade 12 subjects they must present is either Applied Mathematics 40S or Pre-Calculus Mathematics 40S (or equivalents).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the Canadian Mennonite University. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an application form with the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a letter of nomination from a science instructor and write a 2-3 paragraph essay (roughly 250 words) answering a question provided by CMU’s science faculty.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students with a minimum grade of “B” in each and an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 over 30 credit hours, are eligible to apply for admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration, Co-op Option.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Canadian Mennonite University provides each year three RSB Merit Awards (maximum value $6,000; $1,500 per year up to four years) are awarded to students entering the Redekop School of Business.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More