Contest Scholarships for Undergraduate
- Bachelor, Course
- From $500 tuition fees
- 1 May 2021
Our education company offers services and resources for making students and teachers life easier, but our other goal is to motivate students to improve their skills and practice in making successful papers. You can accept a challenge and take part in our scholarships program contest. Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward! Limit 1 application per person.
- Be thirteen years of age or older at the time of application
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Students of high schools and colleges, including undergraduate and graduate candidates, can take part in our scholarship essay contest.
The rewards start from $500 and are going to help cover students educational expenses.
Application must include:
- name and contact information,
- academic details,
- make sure you have followed our rules before taking part in the scholarships contest (check the full details on the application page)
Applying for scholarship contests is a great way to increase your odds of adding free money to your college savings account. These awards are typically quick and easy to apply for and many give you the opportunity to apply each month. If you’re tired of filling out long scholarship applications, writing another essay, or perhaps don’t have the standardized test scores to make a scholarship committee swoon, be sure to add these scholarship contests to your application list. For an even more personalized list of awards, sign up for a free profile today!