Denmark PhD fellowships in Theoretical Catalysis 2021/2022
Denmark PhD fellowships in Theoretical Catalysis
The funding programme encourages talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in Theoretical Catalysis. Students are awarded 48 PhD grant portions during the period of their MSc and PhD studies.
The University of Copenhagen was established in 1479. It is Scandinavia’s second oldest university and has four campuses, each with its unique atmosphere and climate. The university consists of six divisions and over 100 divisions and study centers.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Communication
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 34,300
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 48
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Digital Media Analysis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants have, or are about to be awarded, a PhD in computational social science, media or communication studies, sociology, political science, or a related discipline.
- They should have a good command of digital media analysis and/or computational social science methods as well as an interest in civic or political participation, social movements, political parties, digital or broadcast media.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
The amounts specified include a supplement locally agreed upon as well as pension contributions: Salary as a PhD scholar: 24 months at a rate of DKK 32,078 (including pension contributions and supplement), corresponding to DKK 769,873 (approx. €102,650).