DHL G100 Graduate Program 2021 Graduates & Young Professionals in Europe, Middle East & Africa
DHL is investing in the most talented graduates and young professionals to develop the next generation of logistics leaders across Mainland Europe, Middle East & Africa (MLEMEA).
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award: G100 is our graduate program designed for graduates and young professionals to grow in the fast-changing and innovative field of logistics.
As a graduate, you will gain both operational and functional experience in a project-oriented role with interactions between different departments within the organization. You will learn from the best and get the support you need with a tutor and a buddy throughout the program.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we only hire world-class people to work with our global brand-leading customers.
We want people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas to life.
You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life!
Eligibility: DHL Supply Chain provides customized logistics and industry-leading solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and Lead Logistics Partner services for our customers – helping them deliver better results every day.
You need to bring the basics with you such as:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience or interest in logistics
- Good leadership / management skills or the desire to develop them
- Preferably you will speak English
Eligible Countries: Countries in Mainland Europe, Middle East & Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- We understand that our greatest strength is our people. If you are looking for the opportunity to start a career in an environment of inspiration, leadership, values, passion and opportunity then this is the role for you!
- Become a leading expert in your market and work anywhere the supply chain takes you!
- As part of a growing DHL team you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits and development opportunities including our world-class certified training curriculum, career development, flexible working, access to global opportunities and more…
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: What Do You Want to Specialize In?
Your personal career program will begin with an important decision, which functional area fits best with your CV, abilities, interests and professional goals?
Click on each functional area to learn more.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
The application form for the DHL Supply Chain G100 Graduate Program is in the Link below. Please scroll downwards, fill out your details and someone will contact you shortly.