EBC Associates Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
EBC Associates Recruitment 2021/2022. EBC Associates invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for EBC Associates Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because EBC Associates is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: General Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- The successful candidate for the General Manager position will have: • 8 or more years of successful international development experience including five or more years effective senior management experience, preferable with Agri-business or poultry farming and chicken processing within a fast-developing or developed region.
- Project and community development experience a distinct advantage. • Experience in serving on the Boards of Directors for a profit making company is strongly preferred.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 28 Jan, 2021
- The EBC Associates DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for EBC Associates Recruitment 2021
To apply for the EBC Associates Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum EBC Associates Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.