This is a centralized facility that handles communication with customers by telephone.
The Call Center telephone number is 0302-611611.
Customer complaints are logged and assigned to the appropriate staff using the appropriate technology. Unresolved complaints remain ticketed until they are finally resolved.
If you call to report a fault, complain about a service, make enquiries or give information, please provide any or some of the following:
- The Account Number of the premises to which the problem you are reporting relates
- A number printed in red on the ECG service pole which serves the premises
- A popular landmark in the areas
- Your personal telephone contact number
- In particular, if you call to complain about your bill, it is very necessary to provide the Account Number on the bill.
- If you also come across any of the following
Sparks on the line
Poles and conductors lying on the ground or hanging dangerously
Exposed cables or electrical wires,
Promptly call the Call Centre
- ABSA Bank Ghana Mobile Banking
- NIB Bank Ghana Mobile Banking
- ADB Ghana Mobile Banking
- Fidelity Bank Ghana Mobile Banking
- GOIL, Ghana Oil Company
In each of the above cases please quote the number printed on the ECG pole nearest to the scene.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.