The University of Surrey is offering the ESRC Fully-funded South East Network for Social Sciences International Studentship for the academic year 2021/2022.
This competition funded studentship is available to UK, European and International students. The main purpose of this programme is to provide full tuition fee for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree for three years at the University of Surrey.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for international applicants to get a fully-funded PhD study at the University of Surrey.
Surrey University is a comprehensive group of individuals who are creative and passionate. Since 1966, it has been a research-intensive higher education institution which educates students. It is located in a beautiful and special place in Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you as it offers a wonderful atmosphere to achieve future ambitions for research and facilities. It will provide you with the tools and resources needed in your future career to succeed.
Application Deadline: January 18, 2021
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to home and international candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in East Network for Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have at least a high 2.1 bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field, or on track to be awarded such a degree before 1 October 2021
- Candidates should have at least a high 2.1 grade in a research-based dissertation conducted as part of an undergraduate degree, or equivalent research experience (e.g. through volunteering with a research team)
- A strong interest in research and a high level of motivation to develop research ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Some knowledge of statistics and a willingness to learn more advanced methods
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements: IELTS overall score of 7.0 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component (or equivalent).
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- For UK students: Full fee waiver (currently £4,407) and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,285).
- For EU/International: UK fee waiver (currently £4,407) and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,285). Students will be responsible for the difference between UK fees and International fees.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.