Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education 2021/2022 Admission Application, applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year in March 2021.
Closing Date For Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission 2021.
The Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (July 2021).
- The Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines.
Note – Once Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY
Online Application Procedure for Colleges of Education:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Seventy Ghana Cedis (GHC 170.00)
into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from allnetworks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online applicationform.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all . instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that the College selected determines the University to which the College is affiliated.
Admissions will open on March 2021 and close on July 2021.
Colleges of Education Admission Requirements:
Check Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission List / Application Status
Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education.