Facebook / Africa Check Health Fellowship
Applications are being invited for the Facebook/Africa Check Health Fellowship 2021.
The program is a year-long fellowship offered by Africa Check in partnership with Facebook.
It is organized to debunk Covid-19 misinformation and expanding capacity to combat health misinformation, and ultimately, present more reliable information to people.
Look through the table of contents for an overview of what you’ll find in this.
Level/Field of Study
The program is a fellowship organized for graduate students.
The Facebook / Africa Check Health Fellowship is organized and taken in South Africa.
The opportunity is open for all African countries.
Here below are some of what you’ll be doing if you are selected for this opportunity.
- Project managing the successful execution of Africa Check’s special projects, including a new project involving our network of supporters to increase the reach and impact of our work.
- Driving impactful and effective delivery through proactive and clear communication, strong team coordination, and excellent planning.
- Leading regular meetings with project teams to discuss progress, and to identify and manage risks.
- Managing relationships with external service providers, ensuring their work meets the agreed specifications.
- Contributing to impact tracking and assessment of Africa Check’s work, including reporting on a regular basis.
Requirements for Facebook/Africa Check Health Fellowship
Candidates looking to apply for this opportunity must meet the following requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Five years’ relevant experience
- Excellent results-driven project management skills
- Proven ability to apply creative solutions to problems
- Resilient self-starter who takes ownership of projects while working collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize when juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow effective relationships
- An interest in information, specifically in Africa
- Experience working across diverse geographies and cultures (advantageous)
How to Apply
Submit a CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be ideal for the position to [email protected] by 14 September 2021.
Should you not hear from authorities within two weeks from the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
14th September 2021
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.