Field Ready Complete is an employability programme for the brightest engineering talent in Mozambique.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021 by 18:00 Central Africa Time (CAT).
About the Award: It is unlike any programme you’ll have come across before. It has been designed by some of the world’s leading companies to support recent engineering graduates to develop the skills and experiences you need to be employable and access great job opportunities.
Field Ready Complete offers Candidates the opportunity to develop practical technical skills, applied personal skills, Health, Safety and Environment knowledge and mindset and to gain real field experience whilst they participate in the programme.
‘Field Ready’ is not a qualification. It is a statement which specialists from many different industries make about Candidates who successfully complete the programme. It is the ultimate employment reference.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the programme, you need to:
- Be a Mozambican Citizen
- Be under the age of 25 years old
- Have a reasonable knowledge of English language
- Have a minimum of 14 or more valores if you have studied at an industrial institute, OR have completed a bachelor’s degree from a university or polytechnic institute in an engineering discipline
- To apply to the Field Ready Complete programme, please email us a personal statement explaining why you would like to join. This should be emailed to us at [email protected] by 18:00 Central Africa Time on Thursday 10 December 2021.
Eligible Countries: Mozambique
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Each Candidate enrolled on the programme will receive a funded scholarship from companies supporting the programme in Mozambique. This includes your tuition fees.
Duration of Award:
- The next Field Ready Complete programme will commence in March 2021
- The programme is scheduled to run for 4 months, until July 2021
How to Apply:
- To apply, please send a personal statement of no more than 250 words about why you want to join the programme to [email protected]
- If you are successful in reaching the next stage of the selection process, you will be required to complete an application form. The stage after that is to sit two exams in January 2021. Then the highest performing Candidates from the exams will be invited to attend a final assessment day in February 2021. Dates will be confirmed nearer the time.
Field Ready Candidates sign a bond which commits them to completing the programme and working with their sponsoring company for a minimum of 12-months, should they be offered a job. The bond sets out our expectations and explains what Field Ready Candidates can expect from the programme.