Field Ready Mozambique Youth Programme 2021/2022
Field Ready Mozambique Youth Programme
It is unlike any programme you’ll have come across before. It has been designed by some of the world’s leading companies to support recent engineering graduates to develop the skills and experiences you need to be employable and access great job opportunities.
Field Ready Complete offers Candidates the opportunity to develop practical technical skills, applied personal skills, Health, Safety and Environment knowledge and mindset and to gain real field experience whilst they participate in the programme.
‘Field Ready’ is not a qualification. It is a statement which specialists from many different industries make about Candidates who successfully complete the programme. It is the ultimate employment reference.
About Field Ready
Field Ready is the trading name of Getenergy Field Ready Limited (a UK company based near Oxford, United Kingdom). We form part of the Getenergy group.
Since 2004, Getenergy has pioneered new approaches to bringing together providers of education and training with industry on a global basis, for the purpose of developing employable national workforces.
We started life focused on the energy industry but soon realised that the techniques and networks we were building could positively impact the lives of people in a wide range of careers in many countries. We now work across many sectors in… read more
Benefits of Field Ready Mozambique Youth Programme
Each Candidate enrolled on the programme will receive a funded scholarship from companies supporting the programme in Mozambique. This includes your tuition fees
Requirements for Field Ready Mozambique Youth Programme Qualification
To be eligible to apply for the programme, you need to:
- Be a Mozambican Citizen
- Be under the age of 25 years old
- Have a reasonable knowledge of English language
- Have a minimum of 14 or more valores if you have studied at an industrial institute, OR have completed a bachelor’s degree from a university or polytechnic institute in an engineering discipline
- To apply to the Field Ready Complete programme, please email us a personal statement explaining why you would like to join. This should be emailed to us at [email protected] by 18:00 Central Africa Time on Thursday 10 December 2021.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
December 10, 2021
How to Apply
- To apply, please send a personal statement of no more than 250 words about why you want to join the programme to [email protected]
- If you are successful in reaching the next stage of the selection process, you will be required to complete an application form. The stage after that is to sit two exams in January 2021. Then the highest performing Candidates from the exams will be invited to attend a final assessment day in February 2021. Dates will be confirmed nearer the time.
Field Ready Candidates sign a bond which commits them to completing the programme and working with their sponsoring company for a minimum of 12-months, should they be offered a job. The bond sets out our expectations and explains what Field Ready Candidates can expect from the programme.
For more details, visit Field Ready website.