FitMyCar Next Generation Scholarship in Australia for Africa students
To cover your educational expenses, FitMyCar is offering the Next Generation Scholarship worth $1000 towards tuition, books, computers, and accommodations.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
FitMyCar is offering the Next Generation Scholarship with one-time reward of $1,000 to one outstanding university student for all educational expenses.
FitMyCar manufactures and sells vehicle accessories that cater to both regular drivers and car enthusiasts alike. It provides a funding program is to ensure the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs are able to maintain expenses.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2021
- Provider: FitMyCar
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate program
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia or the United States
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited college/university in either the United States or Australia.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a legal resident of Australia or the U.S., or a holder of a valid student visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, all eligible candidates must send their essays to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must write a 300-word essay on the following topic: “Sustainable Automotive Innovations for the Future”. Essays must be sent as an attached Word document file, along with your full name, address, contact information, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: FitMyCar $1,000 ‘Next Generation’ Scholarship | [Your Name].
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program provides financial assistance to an outstanding university or college student in the amount of $1000 to help pay for tuition, books, computers, accommodations, and any other educational expenses.