Fully funded International PhD Scholarship Chemical Engineering
The University of Nottingham is granting the fully-funded International PhD Positionsin Chemical Engineering. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2021
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a minimum of an upper second-class honours degree from a 4-year undergraduate course, or equivalent in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biosciences, Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, or a closely related subject.
- They should have a 3-year undergraduate course in one of the above disciplines plus a Masters’s degree and/or at least one year’s experience in the industry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online form for this golden funding award.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure that we receive all of the following documents
- Completed CDT application form
- CV (Please make sure that you remove personal information including name, date of birth, contact details, name of your current/most recent institution, and final grade/expected final grade. Please do include the title of your previous and current undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications)
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will provide all the following fully-funded study expenses
- An excellent research environment, with world-class facilities
- Access to an extensive cross-disciplinary training programme
- Purposefully tailored Research Theme-specific technical/lab training
- Cohort approach to training with an emphasis on collaborative work in smaller teams
- Access to external training, workshops, and conferences
- The opportunity of external internships with national/international companies or academic/other institutions
- An annual stipend of £15,285
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.