Fully-Funded MRC-Sackler International Fellowships
Founded in 1829, King’s College London is a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London.
It was established by the joint effort of King George IV and Arthur Wellesley and 1st Duke of Wellington. It is the oldest university in England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why would you like to study at King’s College London? At King’s, we are deeply committed to making the university an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work and study.
The university encourages and welcome applications from across the community and all appointments are made solely on merit.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Course Level: MRes+PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should have or expect at least an upper second class degree (2:1) in a STEM subject.
- If applicants possess a lower second class (2:2) then a research-based MSc at merit or distinction level is required. English language competence criteria apply.
- Clinicians are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
s, applications must be made online using King’s online application On the ‘Choosing a programme’ page, please enter the given programme name ‘Neurodevelopmental Disorders MRes / PhD 1+3 (Full-Time),’ and search in your application, you will be asked to include the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic transcripts, details of your qualifications, – details of previous employment, curriculum vitae, a personal statement and academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
King’s College London will provide the following benefits:
- Home applicant (British/Irish) – The fully-funded studentships cover the following: Course fees Stipend (approx. £21,535 per year) Contribution towards research costs, training and conference attendance.
- International applicant (EU/Overseas) – Eligibility to be confirmed but may reflect current UKRI guidance to open 30% of studentships to international applicants. If confirmed, this would mean that up to two studentships might be available to international applicants with the same funding as home applicants. This information will be updated as soon as possible; in the meantime, we welcome applications from both home and international candidates.