Galaxy International School is an international school located in Accra, Ghana. The school was established in 2001 to provide day and boarding facilities to children living in Ghana and children of foreign based families and Ghanaians living outside Ghana.
The school has two campuses, pre-school and primary section located at East Legon and secondary school located at Adjiringano, all in Accra. The School currently has students from over 37 different countries accross the globe in attendance.
The school is basically science-oriented with state of the art teaching and learning facilities.
Galaxy International School Admission Requirements
You will be examined after a successful interview
The Examination will be in three (3) parts:
- General Science
- Purchase the application form, complete and submit it to the admission office.
- Please attach to the completed forms your child’s
- Last two Terminal Reports / Transcript or Testimonial from the last school.
- Known examination results
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Photocopy of birth certificate or passport
- Medical Report in the school’s format
Galaxy International School Vision
Our vision is to be a model learning institution recognized globally for providing excellent education in a multicultural setting.
Galaxy International School Mission
Our mission is to empower students with practical educational opportunities through comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programmes using state-of-the-art technology and contemporary learning experiences to make students problem-solvers and responsible citizens of the world.
Galaxy International School Objectives
- To provide accessible and affordable education in an environment that promotes the well-being and safety of each student irrespective of ethnicity, culture, creed or political affiliation.
- To provide a welcoming and supportive learning environment that facilitates every child’s learning.
- To prepare students for the challenges of a global society.
- To provide choices and guidance within the educational programmes throughout the entire learning process.
- To provide high quality interactive educational experiences which develop the skills for independent research and problem-solving approach for students in and out of the classroom.
- To provide leadership in sharing responsibility for education between the school faculty, the student, the parents, and the wider community.
- To nurture and harness students’ leadership abilities by providing them with leadership roles and preparing them for global social challenges.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of the beliefs and values of different cultures so that students may build a sense of good global citizenship.
- To strengthen child protection at all levels by creating and promoting preventive measures to protect children from situations of vulnerability, risk and abuse.
Galaxy International School Core Values
The school embraces these values to achieve its goals;
- Identification and development of talent
- Openness to experimentation and change
- A commitment to sharing and hearing all opinions in a respectful manner
- Embracing cultural diversity
- Global environmental consciousness
Galaxy International School Scholarships
Galaxy Scholarship Examination
Galaxy also offers scholarships as part of its social responsibility to give opportunities to all and sundry by conducting exams for students from outside the school to write each year.
There are different scholarship packages available in order to cover as many students as possible
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.