GES Gives The Time Frame For College of Education Graduate Posting- Check Out
Dr. Kwabena B. Tandoh, Deputy Director-General for Quality and Access of the Ghana Education Service in an interaction on Joy Prime monitored by Tertiary Ghana stated that, the current recruitment process is for 2019 College of Education graduates.
He further stated that, the financial clearance for posting College of Education graduates asked the Ghana Education Service to recruit before December 31st, 2021. It therefore means that, graduates from the College of Education will be posted before the start of January 2021.“Our hope is that we employ before December 31st because the financial clearance is to ensure that we employ before December 31st.” He added
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GES POSTING
Below is what an application, newly trained teachers, and university graduates who wish to work under the Ghana Education Service will be required to provide when applying to be employed under the Ghana Education Service in the 2021/2022 recruitment.
- Applicant must have and Passed the final year College of Education examination.
- For second cycle teachers, you must graduate from tertiary education institutions.
- Applicant must have passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Applicant must complete the mandatory one-year national service
- Applicant must be prepared to work at any place they will be posted to.
EQUIREMENT FOR GES POSTING AND RECRUITMENT
The following documents will be required for the posting and recruitment of personnel who wish to work for the GES
- Birth certificate
- Senior high school certificate
- Junior high school certificate
- SSNIT / Tin number
- Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination certificate