Here is the Ghana Education Service (GES) requirement guidelines to recruit both qualified newly trained teachers and tertiary graduates who offered education-related programs for the GES recruitment. Note that if you do not meet all these stated requirements you will not be shortlisted or Posted.
GES Recruitment And Posting Requirements
Prospective teachers who wish to be considered for employment into GES must fulfill the following requirements;
- Must have Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
- Must have Graduated from your tertiary education institution(For second cycle teachers)
- Must have Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Must have Completed the mandatory National Service
- Must be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More