GES Recruitment Application
Here is a complete guide on applying via the GES Recruitment Portal
GES Recruitment Application Procedures
- To start the registration go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on “Recruitment (Apply for recruitment as a teaching staff into GES ” tab. Or just visit gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment .
- Then click on the “Click to Start Filling Form” button.
- The first section of the application form is the personal details section. In this section enter your personal details such as your first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, region of birth, nationality, marital status, email and phone number.
- After entering your personal details, the “certification” section shows up. On this page you are to enter your “NTC Licensure number” and select your “NTC Result” with the option of either “Pass” or “Fail”. You are also to enter your “College Of Education Index No”, this refers to your index number from the institution you attended, then select your “COE Result” with the option of either “Pass” or “Fail”. Afterwards, enter your “NSS Number”, “District of NSS Posting” and select your “Region of NSS Posting” and “Year of Completing NSS”
- After entering your certification details, the passport picture and certificates upload section shows up. Click on “choose file” at the “File Upload-Passport Picture” section to choose your passport picture and click on the “Upload-Passport Picture” button to upload your passport.
Do same to upload your certificates in the “File Upload Certified Copies Of Certificates” section. Certificates to be uploaded are are your college / university diploma or degree certificates, your national service certificate, your licensure exams certificate and your birth certificate.
- After uploading your certificates and clicking on “Upload Certificates“, the “Submit Application Form” button shows up. Make sure the areas you uploaded your documents are green and shows “view document“. If you do not see this in the respective areas. It means your file did not upload. Click on “Submit Application Form” to submit the application form.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More