Get A Job As United Nations Paid Volunteer For Covid 19 Home and Abroad 2020
Apply for the Fully Funded UN Volunteers Program 2020. The United Nations Volunteers Program is open to all the applicants from around the world for the UN Paid Volunteer Program Globally.
The UN Volunteers Program is all Expenses Covered Opportunity for all the Participants Undergraduates, Graduates, Fresh Students above the age of 22 Years to work with the UN as a Volunteer. The Duration of the United Nations Volunteer Program is for 3 to 12 Months Depending upon the COVID-19 situation.
United Nations entities are working closely with national governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to the COVID 19 pandemic with a multi-sectoral, equitable, and human-rights focused approach. Therefore they need Volunteers who can assist them. They are inviting Participants for the United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020. All the Expenses will be covered by the United Nations.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit ghanascholarship.net
- UN Volunteers Program 2020 (Fully Funded) Details
- Organization: United Nations
- Location: Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- About UN Volunteer Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization Founded in 1945. Headquarter of the UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- UN Entities are working closely with National Governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN Invites to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
- Duration & Starting Date
- Duration: From 3-12 Months (with Possibility of Extension)
- Starting Date: Many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
- Financial Coverage
- The UN Volunteer Program is a UN Paid Volunteer Opportunity for all the Participants from around the world to become a UN Volunteer.
Monthly Allowance to Cover Food, Housing, Basic Needs
Health & Medical Insurance
Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
Available Fields & Qualification
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas, we encourage you to register (or update your profile) on UNV’s web application system and enter COVID-19 as a keyword in your ‘Motivation Statement’:
1) Health Professionals
Infection Control Nurses
Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
Public Health Specialists (other)
Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-Health Professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
Health Emergency Managers
Child Protection Specialists
Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
Health Procurement Specialists
Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
Communications for Development Specialists
Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
Economic Development Specialists
Participants can from any where with any nationality.
Must have Work Experience in the above qualification criteria
22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
Only complete profiles can be considered. Please make sure that you click on ‘Submit UNV Profile’ once you have created your UNV account and completed all mandatory information. As confirmation of your successful registration, you will receive an email with your UNV roster number.
Including the COVID-19 keyword in your motivation statement will ensure your profile is reviewed with priority for related assignments.
You can also check advertised volunteer assignments regularly using COVID-19 as a keyword to filter.