GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Portal
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a public trust set up by an Act of Parliament in the year 2000. Its core mandate is to provide funding to supplement government effort for the provision of educational infrastructure and facilities within the public sector from the pre-tertiary to the tertiary level.”
The GETFund Foreign Scholarship has been opened for eligible Ghanaian students pursuing Postgraduate studies at any of the public tertiary institution in USA, UK, Canada & Accross Europe.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is currently accepting applications for Study Abroad scholarships for the next academic year. The effective opening date for applications is 3rd July and closing date for applications is 16th July. Link to the Official GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form Portal is in this article.
About GETFund Foreign Scholarship
Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a government initiative to sponsor the education of Ghanaian students to study both locally and abroad for their Postgraduate (Masters and PHD) degree.
The GETFund initiative was established by Parliament, to support the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat with extra funding to help students who receives a scholarship. GETFund also supply educational institutions with educational resources.
GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Requirements
- An Application letter (Declaring intents, which must include their contact details)
- A Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Copy National I.D Card/ Copy of Birth Certificate)
- A Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- Fee Schedule from the school abroad.
- A Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of your transcript from your previous tertiary institution, which is appropriately endorsed to be a true copy.
- A Copy of National Service Certificate you were issued after completing the service.
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae.
GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form
- Applicants for the GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship should ensure they meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Then visit the GETFund GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form: www.getfund.gov.gh
- The click on a preferred scholarship below the page to study in either USA, UK, Canada or Europe
- Then fill the online application form of your chosen foreign scholarship
- Afterwards submit the following documents Application letter (Declaring intents), Proof of Nationality, Copy of Admission letter, Fees Schedule.
- Your GETFund scholarship applications are to be submitted manually in person to the reception of any GETFund office near you.
- All correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and your the scholarship applicant.
- Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received at the GETFund reception ONLY for processing.
- Applications should be addressed as below:
P.O Box MB, 254
GETFund Foreign scholarship Application Letter
The Getfund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship scholarship application letter is a written essay declaring why the application should be awarded to you.
GETFund Foreign scholarship Application Deadline
The effective opening date for Getfund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship applications is 3rd July and closing date for applications is 16th July
GETFund scholarship list
GETFund scholarship list contains the list of all applicants who was shortlisted and awarded the scholarships
How to apply for GETFund 2021/2022 foreign scholarship
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form via https://getfund.gov.gh/scholarship/
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More