GETFUND Local Scholarship Applications for 2020
The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year. The effective opening date for applications is Tuesday 15 September 2020 and the closing date for applications is Thursday, 15 October 2020.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GETFUND Local Scholarship Applications for 2020
- -Application letter
- -Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- -Copy of Admission letter: Stating the program duration
- -Fee Schedule (2020/21 Academic Year)
- -Copy of 1st degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- -Copy of previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- -Copy of National Service Certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- -Copy of Curriculum Vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only)
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
Applicants should submit their applications in person and/or via registered mail which shall include their contact details.
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicants.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received at the GETFund reception ONLY for processing.
Applications should be addressed below:
P. Box MB, 254