Ghana Armed Forces Special Medical Intake Requirements. In addition to the general eligibility, medical and para-medical applicant must have the following:
Must have a permanent registration with the Ghana Medical and Dental Council and not more than 40 years of age by 10 January 2021
GAF Special Medical Intake 2021/2022
Persons with the following expertise can apply for the SMI provided they meet all the requirements as stated in the Entry Requirements:
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon
- Veterinary Officer
- General Nurse
- Nursing Tutor
- Specialized Nurses
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Biomedical Scientist
- Health Planner
- Biomedical Engineer
- Public Health Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Social Psychologist
- Logistics Officer
- Health Services Administrator
- Physician Assistant (Medical)
- How to Pay WASSCE/ BECE registration fee through Momo.
- 2021 Novdec Registration Fees
- WAEC Starts NovDec Registration For 2021
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination For Private Candidates, 2021
- Hungary University opens recruitment agency in Ghana
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.