Ghana Army Salary Structure & Rank
Ghana Army Salary Structure and Ranks: See the Ghana Army Salary Structure according to their ranks. In this article, you will find how much personnel in Ghana Army earn per month.
Ghana Army Salary Structure
The Ghana Army Salary just like every other military organization in the world has an organized chain of command. They have the enlisted and the officers. In some other context, these ranks could be divided into commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
The Ghana Army conducts its recruitment exercise on yearly basis, and as such a lot of search queries have been submitted with regards to Ghana Army Salary Structure and Scale.
Some of them include;
- Ghana Army Salary Structure
- Ghana Army Salary Scale
- Ghana Army Monthly Salary
- How much does Ghana Army pay their Staffs?
- How much does Ghana Army Pay WASSCE Recruit
- How much does Ghana Army Pay B.Sc Holder
- What is the highest rank in the Ghana Army
- We will try as much as we can to address some of these queries in this article. However, before we go deeply into GA salary structure, let’s find out more about Ghana Army Rank Structure..
GHANA ARMY RANK STRUCTURE
As earlier mentioned, the Ghana Army is divided into two categories, the Officers, and Enlisted Officers.
The Officers: are the managers, problem solvers, key influencers and planners who lead Enlisted Soldiers in all situations. are responsible for leading and training enlisted.
Enlisted Officers: is a military officer who is given authority by an officer, but he or she is not technically considered to be in command.
The GA rank structure has an organized chain of command that is similar to the British army ranks structure, they are arranged in descending order:
GHANA ARMY RANKS FOR OFFICERS
The Ghana army has 10 ranks for officers which General is the highest rank among and Second Lieutenant is the lowest rank. Below is the complete list of GA commissioned officers ranks:
- General – ★★★★★ [5 Stars]
- Lieutenant General – ★★★★ [4 Stars]
- Major General – ★★★ [3 Stars]
- Brigadier General – ★★ [2 Stars]
- Colonel – ★ [1 Stars]
- Lieutenant Colonel
- Second Lieutenant – [Lowest Rank]
- GHANA ARMY RANKS FOR ENLISTED OFFICERS
- There are 9 ranks in the Ghana Army for Enlisted officers. They are listed below:
- Chief Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer Class I.
- Warrant Officer Class II.
- Staff Sergeant.
- Recruit – [Lowest Rank]
- GHANA ARMY SALARY STRUCTURE
- The Ghana Army structure is based solely on the level of your ranking in the Military. That is the higher your rank, the higher your pay. The higher the rank, the higher the responsibility.
The Salary of the Ghana Army is not made public, but from the resources, we gathered, the least ranking officer in the Ghana Army takes home 1000GHC per month.
However, there are some allowances and bonuses that are accrued to men and women of the Ghana Army. But the highest ranking officers get the highest allowances down.
Disclaimer: The figure quoted on this page is yet to be verified, if you have a more concrete figure, please let us know in the comment section.Join our whatsApp Platform Join Ghana scholarships Telegram Page