Ghana Immigration Service Salary Structure & Rank
Ghana Immigration Service Salary Structure and Ranks: See the Ghana Immigration Service Salary Structure according to their ranks. In this article, you will find how much personnel in Ghana Immigration Service, GIS earn per month.
The Ghana Immigration Service Salary just like every other para-military organization in the world has an organized chain of command.
Ghana Immigration Service Salary
The Ghana Immigration Service conducts its recruitment exercise on yearly basis, and as such a lot of search queries have been submitted with regards to Ghana Immigration Salary Structure and Scale.
Some of them include;
- Ghana Immigration Service Salary Structure
- GIS Salary Scale
- GIS Monthly Salary
- How much does Ghana Immigration Service pay their Staffs?
- How much does Ghana Immigration Service Pay WASSCE Recruit
- How much does Ghana Immigration Service Pay B.Sc Holder
- What is the highest rank in the GIS
We will try as much as we can to address some of these queries in this article. However, before we go deeply into GIS salary structure, let’s find out more about Ghana Immigration Service Rank Structure…
GHANA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RANK
As earlier mentioned, the Ghana Immigration Service has an organized chain of command. The list is graded from the most senior officer down to junior officer.
The Comptroller General of Immigration services, the highest rank in the land, their rank insignia has four symbols with a lapel badge and the official cap has double laurel leaves and the Ghana Immigration services logo.
- Comptroller-General of Immigration
- Deputy Comptroller-General of Immigration
- Commissioner of Immigration
- Deputy Commissioner of Immigration
- Assistant Commissioner of Immigration
- Chief Superintendent of Immigration
- Superintendent of Immigration
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Inspector
- Immigration Control Officer
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer I
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer II
GHANA IMMIGRATION SERVICE SALARY
The Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) is a Federal agency under the Ministry of Interior. The agency is charged with the regulation of application for visa, entry and residence permit in Ghana.
The GIS personnel is paid based on the Single Spine Salary Structure (SSSS) which was implemented in 2010.
Just like every other organized para-military body, the GIS salary is paid according to ranks in the service. So your rank determines how much you are paid.
A graduate recruit in the Ghana Immigration Service is expected to earn more than an Immigration officer with WASSCE or SSCE.
Salaries in ¢ (GHS) Average, Min, Max
Immigration Officer – Monthly
1 employee salary or estimate
About ¢239 – ¢258 monthly