Ghanaian Diplomatic Visa
Ambassadors, Diplomats, Public Ministers and other Diplomatic Personnel can apply for an A-visa if they are traveling to the United States on behalf of their government with an intended official purpose. The purpose for which the applicant is traveling should be government-natured.
Ghanaian Diplomatic Visa Requirements
- Application form must be completed in duplicate (i.e. 2 copies) and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Note Verbale
- Passport must be valid for at least (6) six months to expiration.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant (taken not more than six months prior to application) and showing full face of applicant, without hat, cap and sun glasses. NOTE: for your convenience passport photos are available at the Consulate.
- Present a Photocopy of your round trip ticket or Travel Itinerary.
- If you are not a citizen of Australian, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands or PNG, then you must submit proof of your Permanent Residence Visa, Student Visa or a valid Work Visa, as an additional requirement.
- Minors and children under the age of 18 travelling to Ghana need written parental authorisation including copies of parents’ passports and/or Residence Permit.
- Applicants, who may have to mail their applications to the Consulate, must provide a self-addressed Express Post Envelope, Platinum Express Post, Courier bag for return postage.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination: In accordance with international health regulations, all persons entering Ghana are required to have a valid certificate of Immunization against Yellow Fever. Present a copy with your application.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More