GNPC Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022 For Undergraduate Ghanaian Students
GNPC Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- Applicants must be Ghanaian
- Must have obtained admission to pursue an undergraduate degree program at any accredited tertiary institution
- Persons with disability (Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload a medical certificate stating the level/seriousness of disability)
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be Taken at (Country): Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The GNPC Foundation scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and learning materials.
How to Apply: Documents to Upload
- Admission Letter
- WAEC results or certificate
- Birth Certificate or National Identification Card
- Passport Picture
Apply GNPC Foundation
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- Continuing students are to upload their statement of results
- Applicants who enjoy any for od educational scholarship should not apply
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void.
- Any award on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicants may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.