GNPC Foundation Scholarships 2021/2022
The 2021 GNPC foundation scholarship is open to eligible Year one and continuing Ghanaian Students pursuing undergraduate studies at any accredited tertiary institution in Ghana.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- Applicants must be Ghanaian
- Must have obtained admission to pursue an undergraduate degree program at any accredited tertiary institution
- Persons with disability (Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload a medical certificate stating the level/seriousness of disability)
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be Taken at (Country): Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The GNPC Foundation scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and learning materials.
How to Apply: Documents to Upload
- Admission Letter
- WAEC results or certificate
- Birth Certificate or National Identification Card
- Passport Picture
Apply GNPC Foundation
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- Continuing students are to upload their statement of results
- Applicants who enjoy any for od educational scholarship should not apply
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void.
- Any award on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicants may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.