GNPC Scholarship Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants GNPC Scholarship Foundation Programme. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering limited scholarships, through the GNPC Foundation, to Ghanaian students for the academic year.
The scholarships are for degree courses and are tenable at accredited public tertiary institutions in Ghana i.e. Universities, Technical Universities and Polytechnics. The scholarships cover Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
GNPC SCHOLARSHIP ELEGIBILITY
- Be Ghanaian,
- Not be over 35 years by 1st October 2020
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree program in a Ghanaian Public University at the time of application
GNPC SCHOLARSHIP REQUIRMENTS
Preference would be given to:
- Degree programs in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM); Environment, Health &Sanitation, Special Education and Agricultural Sciences
- Women in Engineering
- Brilliant but needy students
- Physically Challenged
- Oil and Gas related courses
- Science, Technology and Engineering
- Special Education
Apply online via the GNPC official website: http://www.gnpcghana.com and follow the application process, attaching relevant documents.
Submit hard copies of the following documents to the GNPC Foundation office at Takoradi: Curriculum Vitae (CV), Admission letter, Birth certificate and WASSCE results
Application letter including Admissions letter from the school, Contact e-mail and phone number of the applicant should be sent by email to [email protected].
GNPC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted by close of business on 7th September each year.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More