Google Associate Product Manager Program 2021/2022 for EMEA Countries
For the first time, the Google Associate Product Management [APM] role will be open to candidates in the EMEA region (this means you can apply if you’re in Africa).
Application Deadline: Applications opened on November 2nd for full time and internship roles.
Eligibility: The opportunity will be open to new grads and early-career professionals.
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from a degree program in Computer Science or a related field.
- Coding experience in one of the following coding languages: C, C++, Java or Python.
- Internship and/or Teaching Assistant experience in a similar technical field.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts or outreach within organizations while building relationships cross-functionally.
- Ability to start full-time by August 2021.
- Ability to write and speak English fluently.
Eligible Countries: Europe, Middle East & African (EMEA) countries
Number of Awards: Numerous
Value of Award: Google’s Associate Product Manager (APM) program is an amazing opportunity for new grads and early-career professionals to build exciting, global-scale products. As an APM, you will:
• Develop feature ideas that address user needs.
• Work cross-functionally (with engineers, UX designers, marketing, etc) to launch your features.
• Determine metrics to evaluate the success of your features and make improvements.
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply: Apply