The Government Employees Medical Scheme invites African unemployed Graduates who are between the ages of 18 – 35 to apply for the 2021/22 internship programme.
Application Deadline: 26th November 2021.
About the Award: As an organisation entirely dedicated to serving our members, GEMS touches the lives of close on two million South Africans. Without doubt GEMS has matured into a quality medical scheme providing for public sector families across the board, but specifically for lower-income families who previously did not have access to private healthcare services before. This was achieved through focused practice, dedication and innovation, which remains our guiding force.
Government is empowered through GEMS to provide more employees with an opportunity to improve their health and wellbeing – in turn impacting positively on improved productivity levels in the public service.
GEMS is committed to delivering access to equitable, comprehensive and sustainable benefits to all public service employees.
Eligibility: South African unemployed Graduates who are between the ages of 18 – 35.
- A minimum of a three year tertiary qualification in Communications/ Marketing;
- Unemployed and have never participated in any internship Programme;
- The applicant must be from a rural area in that particular province
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at: There are 3 (three) positions vacant and are based in the Client Liaison Offices in the following provinces: Limpopo (Polokwane), Eastern Cape (East London) and Kwa-Zulu Natal (Pietermaritzburg).
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R6 500 .00 per month.
Duration of Award: The Graduate Internship Programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months.
How to Apply: Apply by email
- Should you be interested, please apply by emailing your CV, certified copies of your qualifications, proof of residence, indicating your location and reference number to [email protected].
- The closing date for applications is 26 November 2021. Should you not hear from us by 31 January 2021, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GEMS employs people with the highest level of integrity. Submission to the appropriate pre-employment assessment is obligatory to be considered for the position.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.