Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Graduate Research Assistantship offered by the University of Georgia.
The funding programme assists students who want to undertake graduate research in any discipline at the university. The successful applicants will conduct experiments on the development of advanced diagnostic methods
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a mind-blowing funding program through which you can gain graduate research at the University of Georgia.
Founded in 1785, the University of Georgia is a public land-grant research university with its main campus in Athens, Georgia. It has over 3,000 faculty members and over 38,920 students.
Why study at the University of Georgia? The university supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research. It provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University: University of Georgia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: 25,800 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality by Contact: Dr Emran Ali ([email protected])
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate Research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a degree in plant biology, microbiology, plant pathology, genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related area; Knowledge and experience in high throughput NGS data analysis.
- They must have experience with advanced molecular techniques (PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, RPA, LAMP, etc.) is a plus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the research program at the University of Georgia. After that, they can apply for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate is expected to conduct lab and greenhouse experiments under the supervision of Dr Ali in different pathosystems. The University of Georgia will provide an award amount of 25,800 per year.