The motive of the programme is to support international students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Heidelberg University Scholarship USA
Founded in 1836, Heidelberg University is an open research and Germany’s oldest university that offers a degree in an undergraduate degree program, postgraduate degree program, and doctoral level programs.
Why study at Heidelberg University? By joining this university, students have the chance to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: April 1
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students have the opportunity to complete Heidelberg’s ISFA application to be considered for need-based grants.
- Applicants must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational opportunity, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts, copy of passport, personal statement, affidavit of Financial Support form and evidence of financial support and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English have sufficient knowledge of the English language to benefit from their academic studies.
Heidelberg University will provide the educational award up to $10,000 per year for students to complete their undergraduate degree.